Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
If you are reading this, it’s because you clicked and want to know more…good. If it was “legal”, we could just use DNA from our best people and make more of them. Luckily for you, we have abandoned that program and decided to just continue hiring more people that have the following qualities:
Location : Montréal, QC
- Fluently Bilingual
- Flexible availability (days, evenings, weekends and split shifts)
- Must be highly adaptable (think Swiss army knife)
- Experience in customer service (virtually any job that involved interacting with and assisting human beings)
- Good communication skills
- Good inter-personal skills
- Basic problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task while answering the phones (ability to juggle while answering phones may be an asset)
Here's a small taste of what you'll be doing with those skills and experience;
- General inquiries and account management requests
- Active & Advanced billing support
- Answer inbound sales inquiries from prospective customers
- Verify service availability
- Diagnose the needs of customer and recommend the best service(s)
Why else should you apply?
Good question...here's what we'll offer you;
- Competitive salary & benefits
- A macro work environment
- A chance to sell and support services that matter to people (let’s face it; internet, phone and long distance are now integral to our lives)
- A real opportunity to make an impact in people’s day to day lives by helping them save money on their telecommunication services.
- Great work environment and amazing people
- Advancement opportunities that aren’t based on seniority
Apply by attaching your resume and type in a short cover letter on why you feel that you could provide our customers with the best customer service.
Please note that we will only contact the candidates that meet our requirements. Distributel is committed to employment equity.
About Distributel Communications
Experience a wealth of opportunities by joining a dynamic team that's vigilantly working together towards reshaping the telecommunications landscape. As a leader in the Canadian telecommunications industry since 1988, Distributel offers a host of residential services, including DSL and Cable Internet, VoIP Phone Service and Long Distance options to over 200,000 subscribers in Quebec, Ontario, Alberta and British-Columbia. ThinkTel, Distributel’s business division, is a national provider of SIP-based voice, video, and data services catering to the SMB, enterprise and wholesale business segments. Join us in our mission to provide a true alternative to Canadian consumers!