Complete Home Phone
An important note regarding 911:
- Includes all 8 popular calling features:
- Call Display
- Call Forwarding
- Caller ID Block
- Call Waiting
- Visual Call Waiting
- Speed Dialling
- Voice Mail
- 3 Way Calling
- Keep your current number (or)
- Choose a number from your area or from elsewhere in Canada
- Enjoy free long distance calls to other Distributel Home Phone customers
- Great rates with Distributel's Per Minute long distance plan
- Use it nearly anywhere in the world with a high-speed Internet connection
The 911 service provided by Distributel differs in a number of important ways from traditional 911 or Enhanced 911 (E911) dialling available with most traditional telephone services and has specific limitations relative to E911.
Please note that additional charges
may apply to certain services.
A note regarding IP technology:
Distributel's Home Phone service uses Voice over IP (or VoIP) technology, which allows us to provide you with more functionality at an industry-leading price. Our Home Phone uses an Internet Voice Gateway to deliver service; the device resembles a small modem and is included at no extra cost. For more information, contact us
A Travel Fee may apply if a technician is dispatched to your residence to complete the installation. Taxes not included. New customer accounts are subject to a $10 Activation Fee. Terms and Conditions apply. Use of Distributel services is subject to our Acceptable Use Policy.